Not all charter operations in the South Florida area operate as ethically as we do at Lady Pamela Sportfishing. When deciding on who to fish with, it is important to know before you book your trip and shop for the best price (yes, we price match too!):
- We are in the closest proximity to Port Everglades Inlet and the offshore fishing grounds. This means you get more time fishing and less time getting to and from the fishing grounds. Our competitors can take as much as 4 times longer to get you to the fishing areas, thus reducing your opportunity for the great catch.
- All of our boats are top notch luxury sportfishing boats. Each and every boat features A/C, Bathroom, Ice and plenty of cockpit area for your party. Don’t get fooled by our competition and wind up on a small, old and worn boat just to save a couple of bucks.
- Captain David is on the water daily, sometimes running 2 to 3 trips each day. This allows the Lady Pamela Team to know exactly where the fish are biting and put you on the bite before other boats. (Think the movie “Groundhog Day”)
- Captain David is a FULL-TIME charter boat captain (one of very few in area). He does not have the distractions of a day job and his passion is putting people on fish and providing an all-around good time on the water! He’s been on the water all week with customers and knows where the fish are biting and knows what the fish are biting. This allows Captain David to put you on the fish sooner. Time is money. We deliver VALUE. Spend less time looking and more time catching!
- David is the owner and operator. In most cases, you will speak directly with Captain David when booking the trip or one of his highly-qualified crew. David does NOT run a booking service as a middleman. When you book with us, you will be fishing with a Lady Pamela Coast Guard Certified Captain on Captain David’s boats using Captain David’s tackle and Captain David’s bait unless you require a multi-boat charter. (Do you see what we mean?)
- Our boats, tackle and equipment are all top-notch to make the most out of every bite. Captain David takes pride in his charter service and puts his reputation on the line with each charter. Every minute of every hour of every day.
- Captain David does not work with a booking service that takes enormous fees. He books all trips himself and relies heavily on repeat customers like YOU. This ensures you get the most quality fishing trip every time you book. We want everyone to be so pleased that they come back. We are not a “churn and burn” operation that only cares about booking the trip. We deliver VALUE.
- Many charter boats in South Florida sell the fish that you catch. BEWARE! All fish you catch within regulations are yours to keep. Captain/crew clean and pack the fish nicely for you. Our crews prefer to practice catch and release to sustain species but you have the final say on all of your legal catches.
- Captain David does not get mad or turn into Captain Ahab at the first lost fish or broken tackle. We have heard horror stories about other captains around the docks. David is very easy-going and looks forward to fishing with you and giving you the experience of a lifetime. Captain David even allows you up in the bridge to watch the bite as it happens!
- Captain David offers charters specifically-tailored to children and junior anglers so as to introduce our future anglers to the best sport in the world. Captain David takes great pride in keeping children engaged throughout the trip. Captain David would be honored to put your child on the fish of a lifetime.
Now that you have the facts, here are our packages and rates and packages.
Don’t leave your fishing adventure to chance, only to it turn into a bad day on the water. Sadly, our competitors don’t always put their clients first, which led to many or our current customers to choose Captain David instead of returning to those local services. Captain David is very passionate about his guide service and he strives to exceed all expectations from the moment you meet to the end of the day and our personal service doesn’t stop there.