Voted the Best Drift Fishing Boat by ReelReports.com 2019!
- 3 Trips Daily – 365 Days A Year!
- We provide all gear including fishing rods, bait, tackle, ice, captain and a mate. We even clean your catch and bag it with ice at the end of the trip.
- Recently-upgraded and beautiful 65′ Drift Boat, the “Lois Ann,” with the latest electronics and gear to give you the best chance to catch fish. You won’t find a better boat boat for comfort and fishability!
- Fully-Air Conditioned Cabin with clean bathroom on board (we take pride in clean bathrooms!)
- New! Food and Drinks with private chef on board the Lois Ann.
- All Ages and Experience levels – We are kid-friendly! No Experience Needed.
- Friendly and Professional Crew – You won’t find a crew who enjoys fishing more than ours. We love to show off our tips and tricks.
- GREAT VALUE!
4-Hour Drifting Fishing Trip
On our drift fishing trips (8:30AM-12:30PM / 1:30PM-5:30PM) we load the boat with top-of-the-line tackle, bait (squid, ballyhoo, sardines) and head 1-2 miles offshore anywhere from 70 – 150 ft of water on the reefs. Once lines hit the water, expect to catch: Snapper, Group, Trigger Fish, Grunts, Amberjacks, King Mackerel. If you’re lucky enough, you might even hook a Sailfish. Fishing in Fort Lauderdale is seasonal, every 2 – 3 months a different set of gamefish species migrates to our waters.
4-Hour Night Snapper Fishing Trip
Our night time snapper trips leave the dock every day and are a great way to lock in on some of the tastiest species roaming the Atlantic ocean including Yellowtail Snapper, Mangrove Snapper and Mutton Snapper. We are the only boat that gives you an extra hour on target as well as Anchoring and Chumming in our secret spots to give you the best chance to fill your coolers.
NOTE: Boat must have 10 anglers to leave the dock • Our Drift Boat Does Up To 60 People Max.
"UPGRADE" to Shared Sportfishing
Here is your chance to go Big Game Fishing for a fraction of the price of a private charter. On this boat we take up to 6 people ONLY (No Exceptions). This is a great option for a party of 1 to 3 people if you don’t mind sharing the boat. The trip is 4 hours and we go trolling, wreck fishing and live bait fishing. You have the opportunity to catch THE SAME fish as our private sportfishing charters without incurring the cost for the full boat.
Call Captain David To Book Your Adventure
- (954) 761-8045
The Lois Ann 65′ is our party/drift boat that holds up to 60 people (although we rarely pack this many people). She features very spacious seating and fishing deck for our drift customers with the latest in technology, we use the Lois Ann to find the best bottom structure and put our clients on some of the best reef fishing. Our competitors are always scratching their heads as to why our customers catch more fish.
She goes out daily at 8am, 1pm and 7pm at only $65 per person. She is also available for private charters in which we offer specials.
Here are some of her great features